Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sleepy

All the sleepless nights I've been going through ... Is finally catching up to me!!  I feel like I haven't slept in months but in reality it's only been weeks.
For the past few day, around 3ish I can hardly keep my eyes open.  I am so flippin' tired.  One things for sure... In a few more day, I will sleep like a baby!!! =) My Soldier will be home!!!
Haha.. Although, while I was in LA at my sister and brother in laws house over the weekend.... I actually slept good for the first time since my soldier has been gone.  My sister in law slept with me, cause  her hubby was breathing to loud and it was keeping her awake.  So she came in and slept with me.  I guess cause it's the closest thing to my hubby is why I slept so good that night. 

I don't have much longer and I'm counting down the day's!!  =)
{That all for now.}
tammy grace

No comments:

Post a Comment