Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

-Busy Wednesday-

Rit's a beautiful day outside...
i'm  staying  busyyy (:
finishing laundry. packing. mowed the yard. cleaned the house. still gotta clean the car out. paint toes & nails. ;) & cook dinner.
I'm getting excited about going to Becka & Greg's.  It's going to be a FUN & RELAXING weekend and I cannot wait.  It's much needed!!

In the mean time, i'm still
{counting down}
11 more days

& I can hardly wait!!!;)  I have never been a complete mess like I have been this time.  I think it's because I haven't been able to talk to him.   Like hear his voice, or even getting a random text from him.  Anything is better than nothing, Right?!
Lol... When he does get his phone back and he calls or text me {which ever it is?!?} I am going to light up like a freakin' light bulb!!!  Who ever is around me, is going to see this girl so flippin' happy.  I will probably cry like a big O' baby Lol.  It will defiantly be a moment i'll never forget!  It's going to be almost as wonderful as seeing him when he gets back... ha' well not really but it seems that way.  Basically, I'm going to be h.a.p.p.y!!!  That's all for now, hope everyone has a good night!
»-(¯`v´¯)-» Tammy Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment