Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Something about HiM♥

IM HOPING FOR A WONDERFUL VALENTINES WEEKEND!!!
Normally I'm not even ready for Valentines Day...  I'm always trying to figure out what I can do for him?!  This year I didn't have that problem.  Me and My cousin both did the same thing for our Husbands and had a LOT of fun doing it.  We cannot wait to see their eyes!!

YESTERDAY , I POSTED WHAT I DID FOR MY LOVE!! ;D
You should go check it out!

This weekend.. My Hubby and I are doing our Valentines together...
Since valentines day falls on a Tuesday. 

After everything I've been through, I'm in much need for some TLC!!
I'm so ready to see whats in store for Our Valentine Weekend!

Praying for a weekend I will never ever forget!!  Only HE can make that happen!!
I don't know what it is about this man, but I am truly, madly, deeply in love with him!!
There is just something about him that puts me on top of this world!
Him and I have been through so much "good & bad" and so far it's made us stronger and I can only keep praying for it to continue to remain that way.  He makes my heart warm and fuzzy.  I love the way he looks at me, touches me, kisses me, holds my hand, and dances with me!!  All those things make my heart smile so BIIGGG!! :D

I Love You FJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment