Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Are you ready for Valentines Day?!


ïvalentinen'sðday©
has always been one of my favorite holidays!!  It's a time for just me and my love to spend some time together.

Last year it was dinner and back home to spend some alone time.  I had a few surprise for him ;)
Last year~©

This year I've done something a lil' extra special for my love
I've went as far as doin...
"FOR HIS EYES ONLY PICTURES"
Yup that's right I sure did and I'm very pleased with the out come of his photobook!  The front conver has a square cut out so you can see the first picture.  Once you open it, you see a sweet and innocent picture and below the picture it say..
To My Valentine
For Your Eyes Only!!
And then comes his eyes only pic's.

I know without a doubt he is gonna love it!! ;)
Here's a sneak peek of the cover & the first page...
Cover~©
 First page~©
I had a lot of fun putting this together for him.  Plus I have a cute lil' personalized card for him as well.
the Front of the card.©
The inside has another picture and my very own personal message to him.  The back side says..
Fred & Tammy 2012
So this year it's gonna be dinner, movie, and bedroom time ;) and I cannot wait.

I hope you've got your plans for you and your sweetheart!©©

No comments:

Post a Comment