Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Love My BFF!!!

FJ and I are so ready for this weekend to come.  I said this yesterday and I'm gonna say it again.  We're in much need for some TLC, more than you know.  In order to have our time alone, we have to have someone watch our 2~Boys!  What are friends for, right?  Well I have to say... I have one of the BEST FRIENDS a girl could even ask for!!  She is ALWAYS there for me with no if's and but's!  Jenn, you're truly loved by US and we owe you BIG girl!!  You've always been there when we needed you the most even at such short notice.  And this time means MORE to me than you'll ever imagine.  I love you girl and thank you so much for being an amazing friend to me.

;D We are one day closer to the weekend and I'm so excited!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment