Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!
My first post of the new year!!

Another year has come and gone!
New Year means new beginnings & I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for my wonderful, crazy, loveable life!!

I'm hoping it's 100% better than last year.  Last year a lot happend, good & bad.  However I would love for it to slow down just a little.  2011 went by WAY.TO.FAST!  Also it was insanely painful, due to the car wreck I was in.  Not to mention I'm still in pain :( and still seeing Doctors.
 
"One of the most precious things happend in 2011... My sweet sister in law had been dreaming of... Becoming pregnant... and she finally did. 
She's having a sweet baby girl!!!!" we cannot wait to meet Reeselyn

I'm praying Our new year "2012" is even better!!
Out with the old... in with the new...
Resolution#1
time to start focusing on losing weight again.  Since the summer has been over, I slacked off and I shouldn't have.  So it's time to get at it again!!  I'm ready to start feeling better again... plus health wise too!

Resolution#2
not that i'm not already, but I always wanna work on being a better wife/mama!!  I strive to make my family happier each and every day.  I know I'm not perfect & I do have my flaws.  But if I was perfect, I'd be one B.O.R.I.N.G wife/mama!! ;)

Resolution#3
last but no where near least~ Pray MORE.
I pray a lot but shamefully I'll admit I'm one of the ones who prays the most when things aren't always how I want them.  I want to also pray because LIFE is the most precious thing God has given to US & because we are Living. 

I am so thankful the good Lord has blessed me with the B.E.S.T - Lil' Family!!!

whadja think?!  Think I can do it?!  Of course I can!!
So what's your New Years Resolution?!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl, I know you can accomplish it all :) My resolutions are to continue my weight loss journey and never give up, also to be even happier this year than I was last year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ticia... I know we both can accomplish it all. Love you!! xo!

    ReplyDelete