Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Because He Loves Me.

"Someone who really loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you in their life."

So today I just wanna thank my wonderful Husband who puts up with all my moodiness, and whatever else I may do... that makes it hard for him to handle me... because by all means I'm far from perfect.  I know that there is times that I don't count my blessings like I should.  But deep down.... I'm one lucky lady to have such an amazing Husband to share this life with.

*iLOVEHiM*

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
Thank You for all that you do to HELP me, manage to keeping this marriage alive!!
XOXO!! 

TheWeekEndIsHere
Hope everyone has an awesome 3 day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment