Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

B.E.S.T~F.R.I.E.N.D.S are the ones...

ll i have one of the best friends ll 

J.E.N.N.i.F.E.R.
Basically I'm gonna brag a lil' on the Bff!
I can always count on her for anything, no matter what time of the day or night it is.  She will be there!!!  Jen and I met the S.U.M.M.E.R. 2008 while working at Saturn of Greater Little Rock and I truely feel like I've known her my whole life.  Over these past few years we've became even closer.  As a matter of fact she's more than just a friend... she's FAMILY to US!!  We love her to  pieces!

bestfriendsaretheones
who will drop whatever it is to come be by your side when needed.
Thanks Jen for being the best friend a girl could ask for.. Love you!
xo,
tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment