Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

I Love Wrapping Gifts!!!

Today was such a beautiful day outside!! 
I joined my parents for lunch at "Charley's" at the LRAFB!!

Got home from lunch and decided to start wrapping gifts & listen to Christmas music!! 
So much F.U.N!!
Well, after wrapping a few and putting the name tags on them... It really touched my heart this year!!

Incase you didn't know...
My two boys are my step kids.  But in my eyes I love them as if they were my very own and I had them!!  So anyways.. this past summer they came to me and asked if they could call me "Momma"?!!!  I smiled so BIGGG :D and said yes you can call me Momma!!!  I was so flipping happy.  It was the best day of my life other than the day I married their daddy!!!

So while writing on the name tags I couldn't help but to smile so BIGGG again!!


Yup that's right... This is my first year to write,
From: Momma & Daddy or Mom & Dad!!!
Today, made me realize all over again... just how lucky I am to have them as my kids!!!  God knew I couldn't have kids that easy so he put them in my life for a reason, and I couldn't be any happier to have them here with me!!!

The boys got out of school early today, so I couldn't wrap anymore gifts.  But atleast I got a total of 8 done & put under the tree!! ;)
Just 6 more day until Christmas!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment