Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Working Out & Feeling GREAT!!! ;))

As of March 9th it has been 2-weeks since I've been on this Amazing Journey called "The Bikinki Body Mommy Challenge"!!!  And I'm VERY PROUD to annouce that I'm down 8lbs. WOOT, WOOT!!! :)  I have 2 very special ladies to thank for that... Rebecca & Jeana (my sister in laws)!!  Without them, I wouldn't have made it this far!!!  And of course I cannot leave my sweet husband out either.... He's been my BIGGEST cheerleader through this all!!!  And with that said.... It makes me wanna try even harder!!!  Saturday I decide to try on A pair of my BKE jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years!!!  Talkin' about one happy lil' mama.... I was so stinkin' excited because they finally fit me again!!! :) 
I am looking forward to our family vacation in July... I cannot wait to see what I look like then!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment